Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Kalachakra

We are in the wheel of time and time is our boon and our bane.
The action of time on our lives can allow the spaciousness to pull away, to reconnoiter, to see what develops. The issue of time is death. What do we wanna do before death? How much and how little time remains?
This is why washing the dishes with intention is important.
Everyday I go by the river three times going and three times coming and almost every one of the six times I want to get off the bus and go to the water.
Why do I never get to that water?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I think we invented "busy" to go around instinct.
Instinct wags the dog. And I have to get over a lot of pride to allow myself to be wagged.

 
At 11/20/2006 9:19 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

The question becomes (for me) what is instinct and what is intuition. I want to listen to intuition and I want to be cognizant about instinct, but in responding to either I want to always be in choice.

It took me this long to come up with a reply. I have been off blogging if you haven't noticed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home