Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It’s clear, it’s weird, get used to it

Halloween is my favourite holiday. But I just couldn’t get it up for it it all this year. It started with the usual thinking ahead about what I wanted to carve for the punkins. I just had no ideas. Then the going and getting of big sugar and ritual vegetable matter, I only finally did it on Sunday because it just had to be done. Then all evening last night I needed to do the carving and I couldn’t.

I finally ended up coming home early from school and going into Ginsu mode and got them out with about 15 minutes to spare. I thought about just putting them out whole with the red bell pepper candles next to them, but I have a jack’o’lantern reputation to uphold in the neighborhood.

I ended up with a peace sign and a yin-yang. Pretty cool. Maybe I’ll take pictures tomorrow when the pressure is off. There’s lot’s of candy left. And I finally got to use my perfected challenge to the teenagers who come round:
"If you’re old enough to have ever frenchkissed you’re too old to trick or treat. So in front of all your friends which kid do you want to be? The kid who got lucky or the kid who gets candy?" They invariably pick the latter. But it’s fun for me....
And every single kid has to say “Trick or Treat”.
Oh yeah we demand the proper rules of the exchange be observed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home