Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, October 13, 2006

It never rains but it snows

Bah, bad week and not just for me. My piano teacher has a big wrist issue. My friend Nige is fleeing the state because our economy is one of the worst. I have been sick as a dog. There’s more with more people and more issues but that’s what pops in my head right off the bat.

Did you know it costs over 80 bucks for half a stupid computer charging replacement cord?
Did you know my super drugs cost 60 dollars?
Did you know that trying to take the bus to school on a Saturday takes 2 and a quarter hours?
Did you know that it’s cold and depressingly wintery in MI right now?

Today is the kittens first vet appt. Man they are going to be pissed when we get home. They’ll have had rabies and distemper shots and I’m sure they won’t really enjoy that. I’m sure I won’t either. It ‘ll be pure joy for Oliver putting up with all the grouchy leos in da house tonight.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

And I remember the bus system there being top notch.
But to be fair, Gerry Ford was still in the White House.

 
At 10/13/2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

The bus system can be good but nights and weekends are quite bad.
Normally I leave for the bus at 10 and am walking in a classroom at 10:50. I can accept that. Weekends the actual bus trip part takes an hour and 20 minutes due to no service on my regular route, and I have to leave an hour early to get to my meeting on time as oppsed to 5 to 10 minutes late which I feel is unacceptable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home