Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Pick up the Reeses Pieces

So basically what you’re telling me is that under this administration we have all turned into either an O. Henry story, (The Cop and the Anthem, The Gift of the Magi etc.) A Borax song (She sold her body and he sold his pants - for 50 lousy cents, It’s a miserable life) or a Thom Jones story (vietnam vets with PTSD). Oh yeah or some kind of Steinbeck novel (not the funny ones).
Swell. How fucking quaint and erudite are we gonna get?

6am earworm : Acid Queen - The Who version with the Tina Turner visuals. Perhaps not so odd or unusual, I’ve had fever for what, 6 days now?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home