Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kitten Jell-o

When Nigel stopped over the other day he gave away the secret on another low cost cat toy. We are already overrun with paper balls, they are the cheapest and most favourite ever, but plastic bottle caps are now right up there and can also be picked up and carried in the mouth. Hours of floor hockey fun have ensued and we’ve had to adjust to a new night noise which is bottle caps up and down the wooden stairs.

The kittens also took immediately to the cold gelatinized turkey broth offered them today. What, you thought maybe it was kitten flavoured? It came out cold and wobbly and they found it highly amusing as well as healthful I’m sure, since it’s made from fresh Amish turkey corpse.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11/24/2006 4:25 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I once had a cat who had a pet sock. He would drag it all around, put it in the water and then drag it arount wet.
I don't know why he would want a damp little friend unless he was actually using it as a canteen.

 
At 11/24/2006 7:51 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I actually chuckled out loud at that canteen bit.
Naan seems to have given up on my fuzzy socks as his obsessive toy. Perhaps my feet will be warm this winter after all.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home