Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Yah as if...

$10,000 XMAS list Homework for ASL class

Assignment: write and be prepared to discuss what we would buy ourselves and only ourselves if we had 10,000 extra dollars this holiday.

• An external hard drive so we can do A LOT more digitizing, say like my entire album collection.

• Office supply store credit/gift card. We go through CDs, cases, printer ink and photographic paper like crazy making our own demos.

• Four to six matching morris chairs in red, black or pine green or a combination of the three for the living room. With little matching rectangular tables to go in between.

• A real, custom built altar that just exactly fits the altar space.

• A temperpedic mattress

• 7 nice bras and all new underwear

• Pay off the car loan

• Another laptop

• All the Eels cds. I have none and the more I hear them the more I like them. As well as any leftover money would just go to other cds.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home