Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

And into the home stretch

When I go back tomorrow finals start. Seems like I just finished midterms. Oh wait that’s because we JUST finished midterms. Fuck it seems like it never ends. So I’m being a fairly good kid and trying to stay abreast as it were. I’ve basically completed two major projects either on time or ahead of time and only have two more major projects and a recital to complete by the eighteenth, both projects I am starting as soon as I finish this and read the Sunday paper.

I am tired though. Still sick and just really over it all. Next semester will be tough (math again) so I need to be rested and ready. I’m already ready already for winter break. I need more sleep. Apparently cats don’t believe in people sleeping, only themselves.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home