Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

2 or 3 hours later

Here’s a recipe we like:
(1) Start with a good going over with Rachel Perry Perfectly Clear Herbal Antiseptic.

(2) Apply pore strips (according to directions)

(3) Make a good masque. Mine was Rachel Perry Clay & Ginseng mixed with some kind of Mexican clay. All the way up to and including my ear stretches.

(4) Somewhere in this process decide to throw on a couple tubes of hot oil into hair.

(5) Throw a few tablespoons of Swiss Kriss in a steel pot of with a couple inches of boiling, filtered water. Steam head under towels till sweating profusely (and if you’re like me drooling just a little).

(6) Get a big, good lighted mirror, tweeze everything annoying and gently remove white and blackheads that are vulnerable for the first time in ages.

(7) Apply another pore strip or two for good measure while everything is steamed and loosened.

(8) Take a nice shower with a sisal glove and Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap sloughing.
Wash out oil with Pure Shampoo and Pure Rosemary/Mint conditioner. Pumice and alladat.

(9) Apply Rachel Perry Violet Rose Toner and Nutrimin Reversing Gelee transforming lift for eyes.

(10) Trim hair

(11) Finish face with Rachel Perry Calendula - Cucumber oil free moisturizer with echinacea.
Cover rest of self with Aloe 80 Lotion.

(12) Put on your all clean, all best, underwear.

(13) Pick out very cute outfit.

(14) Polish boots

(15) Feel pretty damn good.

I may be pretty masculine but I am a pretty good metrosexual as well.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/03/2006 6:33 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I've never gotten a masculine vibe from you, mostly a nice funky sevenites bohemian vibe. And kinda Earthmothery but that may be because I've hung out in your kitchen.

 
At 12/04/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

See now that's interesting because I've been told I come across as "butch" on more than one occasion.

It annoys me. I think one reason is because I perceive that as some weird reactive thing to female intelligence attribute because we women are not supposed to, you know, be bright.

Of course it is also true that if I was in a relationship with a woman I would definitely want to be the top.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home