Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Local Lurkers

It occurs to me, through looking over my stats, that there are quite a few lurkers who show up fairly consistently from here or very near here. This leads me to think that the likelihood is good that you know me but apparently don’t have anything to say to me?!

Now I’m not talking about you folks I know- Nitro, Radiolady, Nigel, T.Coccomotion et al. my sister, Dali etc. I know who all of you are and when you show up.

But what is up with this? I expose myself to your scrutiny but you don’t feel like saying hi? Hmmphh not very neighborly if you ask me.

My social theory is that if I like what someone is doing enough to come back even semi-regularly or if I think the likelihood is good that I’ll meet them eventually at a club or a party, I comment at least once or twice just to give them the opportunity to stare blankly at me when I introduce myself to them by saying archly “I’m Stella”.

I know I have not completely kept up with my pact to respond politely to each and every comment, this is a failing on my part and I will try to be better about it, but in the meanwhile why don’t some of you lurkers give the rest of us something to talk about for once.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home