Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturdays At Home

Working on the blog a bit this am. Trying out a few of the new features. Subsequently republishing and republishing. This got me like 30 hits from the folks all over the planet who do the “go to next published blog”. One was kind enough to leave a comment. I have more hits today than in the last 2 weeks.

Still can’t fix the green deely bops in the links section though. In fact I think I may have grown a new one. The rest of the morning so far has been watching cartoons and 6 Feet Under and listening to Klezmer on myspace.

I’m supposed to be doing “stuff” can you tell?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2007 1:34 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Next time I'm in A2 I can help with the green dots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home