Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OK Kiddles

It’s the 16th. So how's everybody (barring UBU, Nigel, & Oliver) doing on their SCRII editions? I have my list but not my disc. I’ve been busy breaking in the new machine for which I sold my soul, yet again. It’s great to have great credit. I can completely overcommit and screw myself w/out even having a job.
EDIT: On the irony of typing this, on this box, while having just gone to the food bank. Odd you say? But they don’t give you food on credit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/18/2008 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't remember...is there any sort of
THEME or wut?

barry

 
At 7/18/2008 2:29 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

It's a choice: Either the same as before, a glimpse into your past or present musical soul, or, your all time favourite summer music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home