Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Onward through the trash


“Jane-Emily” by Patricia Clapp.
Actually this one is not so very trashy. I grabbed it because I remembered liking it as a kid. And I still like it. A little ghosty, a little possession thing going on. I’m good with that.

All main characters are female and actually quite, quite, strong for a bunch of pre-suffragettes. It is really a story of five disparate women. It’s decent. I seem to recall reading it in the fourth grade. The copyright is ‘69 so that is possible. It’s probably not for that age normally, much more a YA thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home