Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ah youth

Just before I woke up I was doing the locomotion, quite loudly and with lots of the “you got to swing your hips now” part, down Miller Ave. from the west towards the bakery. The slush was making it more fun to do and the neighbors were chagrined.

AM earworm
Do The Locomotion - Definitely the Little Eva version

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/12/2008 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT I'd like to see..

 
At 12/12/2008 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant little UBU...

 
At 12/12/2008 9:41 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

You know, me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home