Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shucks and sucks

I am writing a paper, between today and Friday. It gets all, you get none. Even my earworms are all just me lately, so no loss there.
I am, however, verging, all up on, my 1st, vanity press, chap style, poetry book. So that probably gets next priority, probably over us.
Oh, and parties, I have decided that I am, w/out fail, going to every single party, dinner and lunch I am invited to this year. So far one lame party and one, fun happy hour friends band viewing, down, 8 parties and dinners, 3 anticipated lunches to go. I am in DESPERATE need of socialization. I am so very striking some hot iron before the bucket dip.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/17/2008 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll look forward to buying a copy of your book.

love your writing here.

a friend and i did one of those in the
early 80's. it was a fun experience even
tho my pomes blew donkey.

i was OH SO ARTSY.

loaf,
hairy barry

 
At 12/17/2008 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sign me up for that, too

 
At 12/20/2008 5:06 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I think I'll be giving it away,
why change old habits?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home