Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Six

So one is meant to sort of seethe the oil through ones teeth. I am beginning to wonder if I’m not being violent enough with this? Am I too lazy in this as well? I increased the quantity, I changed the physical technique a bit as I became accustomed to having a mouthful of oil to contend with. Perhaps I need to up the aggression factor.
Also, perhaps I need to google this again and check if I’m actually doing this right. I remember something about the oil should be white and frothy when you’re done. That is certainly not the result that I’m getting...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home