Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Ahhhhh


This is how I spent a couple hours yesterday. I must have racked up some good clothes karma giving away clothes recently, as I found a ton of stuff. When you’re a fat girl that’s not so easy to do. I could go on in raptures about cherry red, pure Shetland wool sweaters, silk shirts, insane red plaid skirts, black rayon skirts from India and more, more, more. Also a couple decent black bags as the coach Lizard Breath gave me is too bulky to carry with a HUGE bookbag.
Oh, and a gorgeous white damask tablecloth for FIVE BUCKS!!!!
I will now have to re-up the good clothes karma by going back through and getting rid of another big bunch, as well as make room, since my closet is the smallest.
I may have a fuck you attitude about many things, but this girl does like to have a little styley thing going on. Yes, when it comes to clothes I succumb through and through. However I refuse to shop retail, except for unders and shoes. Yup, I loves me some Value World and thrift shopping. And trust me, I worked Value World like an old pro yesterday.

2 Comments:

At 8/28/2005 5:29 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

The Value World in Roseville used to be called Value Village and I remember in the late seventies having to wear second hand hippy clothes from there.
I still to this day can't bring myself to enter a second hand store.
My ex tells me that I'm not the only one she knows who can't eat mac & cheese because I grew up poor.

 
At 8/29/2005 7:30 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Yep Oliver and my ex both refused Mac 'n' cheese categorically, and Oliver won't eat anything peanut butter, same reasoning.
Two of my favourite junk foods.....sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home