Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Im not quite walking on sunshine, and neither are a lot of other folk

Yeah, OK, this is it, the big day, wish me luck. I feel positively nauseous
And as usual, but frequently not quite so big drama, some lives are beginning, some lives are ending, some are being enriched, some are being destroyed.
Katrina and the Waves, How weird is that in retrospect?

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and baby you're so smart,
ya know ya coulda been a school book...."
hey stella m., we all here on miner street sure do admire the way ya do the things ya do---
congrats a boffo first day schooling it again.
lizard breath, ro-ro, mem, and the film kid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home