Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oops

Well I just got taken down a notch, make that 2 notches. Oh fuck me to tears, just make it 6 or 7. What has brought our heroine so low? Chapter 2 of the biology book. Chemistry and atomic weights and what is this borrowing electrons stuff? My current theory is to just read it even if I have no comprehension. It’s the teachers job to make me comprehend right?

4 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 6:44 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Oh! That's why I haven't taken a college class in thirteen years. I almost forgot.
I was aces in bartender school last summer though.

 
At 9/01/2005 8:22 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I really wanted to go to bartending school at one point, bartending is the obvious choice for the would be psychologist. But then I realized that I really hate talking to drunk people especially if I'm not drinking. And since I'm mostly not nowadays... Plus the smell, ecccchhh I hate the smell of boozy people

 
At 9/02/2005 6:15 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

As for Little Bar of Soap, I'm not sure she's really on the level or if 'whacked out fundementalist' is just a character for the blog.
I feel it would be disrespectful for me to call her on it though.
Likely she'd just say I'm FILTHY!

 
At 9/02/2005 6:25 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Well I just wondered, as the incredibly hot homo-eroticism in "My Beautiful Launderette" had me squirming in my seat the whole time. It happens to be one of my more fonder movies mostly because it's so very, very, hot, gay, boys steamy. So I was horribly confused by a fundie listing it as a fave..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home