Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dear old golden rule days

Well, other than being completely screwed by AATA, and therefore missing drum class, it has been quite a promising day.
(A) I didn’t puke.
(B)Having seen all the syllabi, I can’t see any good reason why I should not be able to pull all A’s in school barring any unforeseen catastrophe.
(C) We met with a perky young woman who is potentially interested in playing keyboards. And her interests are music, creative writing and psych. Sweet!!!!

Piano class looks quite entertaining as hoped. Of course there is always someone who just irks one from the get go.
In piano it was a fairly cute little brunette, dressed head to toe in velvet renaissance garb. At the end of class she busts out playing Pachabel’s Canon. Everything about her was about “look at me”. But she lacked subtlety and finesse. That's typical youth.
Now the likelihood is good that this makes me annoyed and uncomfortable because I was SO a little kid like that. It looks like both an ego trip and simultaneously a terrible insecurity. The garb is armor, armor carries the implication of challenge. I then tend to think she wants some Big Daddy to come along and subdue her. She bears further observation. (I guess that means it works eh?)
The teacher lectured with his eyes closed a lot. That was odd, for a nano second I thought he was blind.
In Math class there was a young woman with a shirt that barely covered her nipples, (I have to admit to sneaking quite a few peeks, she had nice ones).
There was a girl with pink and green hair and spikes on her neck, there was a boy in a Korn T- shirt who looked really alienated and really sleepy, and yet the instructor singled me out and commented on my tattoo’s. I was wearing one of my slickest, super styliest outfits and they were only visible about 3 inches below the sleeves, I was going to cover but it was really hot yesterday.
I’m like, why me? It made me nervous. But it also caused me to look at him from the sexual perspective, maybe that was his objective.
All right I really should go and get ready for today's round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home