Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yummy

Oh I forgot to mention in all the goings on, the amazing meal Uncle Bunny and I threw together on Sunday.
He had called me and asked me how I felt about a crab leg steamup. Unbeknownst to him I had a passel in my freezer also. When he showed up I already had 3/4 Lb. butter drawn, a bundle of beautiful tiny asparagus steamed, and a pot of basmati rice going.
He brought his crab and a super intense chocolate baked custard and we ate crab until we couldn’t eat anymore crab. Which is saying a lot, as I’ve never engaged in that particular decadence previously. There was crab left over. Inconceivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home