Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Secret Order of Kramden

We have 2 major bus systems here, the AATA city bus and the University Bus Service. Since the #3 to school drives through both Central and North Campus, we see tons of busses during the 1/2 hour drive time.

After watching for months I’ve determined that it would appear that ALL bus drivers, upon encountering each other, give a high sign.

Is this a secret society?

If so, is there a Secret Order of Norton?

What's really going on down there?

4 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I've noticed bikers kind of pointing diagonally down with the left hand at eachother.
What did Norton do again?
My last partner at work, we used to buddy up at the other shop, her husband is a Detroit bus driver. Not a big Kwame fan.

 
At 2/11/2006 1:57 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Norton was the sewer worker.

I'm not a big Kwame fan myself, I read about what's going on there in detroitfunk and detroitblog and Its just crazycrazy.

So are you talking about the real bikers or the yuppie bikers? Man we had a lot of the latter at the tattoo studio.

 
At 2/11/2006 6:57 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

In between. Not Hell's Angels and not West Bloomfield's Angels.
Madison Heights' Angels.

 
At 2/11/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

hehehe, West Bloomfield Angels

Ok, working class bikers I can totally live with. Fancy restaurant owners with 60,000 dollar harleys and 6 different, fresh, never scratched leathers kinda bum me out.
I wonder what kind of reception they get at Sturgis?
They always seem determined to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home