Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

First, a bit of the Brits, then an afternoon with the Aussies

Ah Sunday. I’ve got my tea and toast and shortly a smitch of Coronation Street. But no day of rest really, as soon I’m off to attend the first day of the rest of my life. I go to a workshop on Gestalt chair work. It’s the first of hopefully, many, in the not so distant future.

In case you are wondering, Friday was (for me) a fricking marvelous day. I’m sad to say not so much for a few others and that is so very odd about life. People go out and people are born at the same, exact moment. People are starving and others are hanging around some samsaric picnic eating stuffed olives, and pink caviar. Confusing.
But for me it was as if the exciting things were just piling up. I remember thinking at one point that I wish they were a little more spread out, since there are some days when I am so depressed or low energy.

In addition to having a REALLY marvelous meeting with Peter Fleming, I got the email informing that not 1 but 2, of my pieces were selected for the foo-foo, shiny, literary review at WCC. This BTW is the one that gets reviewed on the national level and has won awards on that level.
I take it that I didn’t win the prizes offered for this issue, but thats ok. It would have been nice to get a hundred dollars worth of books, or even fifty, but I can do without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home