Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pure, clean and new

There are some new links and such over there.--->
I took down Operation Eden with some sadness as he seems to have given up on the idea of connecting us personally to Katrina and it’s aftermath. But if you want ongoing Katrina commentary, Suspect Device is still a good source. And if in future I find that Operation Eden becomes active again, I will re-link it.

In the meantime I’ve added some Nitro Von Borax and some Coccomotion Picture Studios. They fit one of my new criteria, being people I know and admire personally.
And really, I do have this trepidation about links that I’ve mentioned before. Which is that I don’t want it to feel like a 7th grade party where someone feels left out. So apologies ahead of time to anyone who feels so. It’s possibly that I admire you, but don’t know you personally.Or in the case of my sister's new blog, it would divulge a smitch too much info. Or several other reasons I have secreted in my head. Who knows why I make the decisions I make? Frequently, not even me.

There is also a link to our brand new Quatro Veda myspace site where you may listen to, and download our music. As well as the usual link to The Bottom 99 where we have made some changes and uploaded some new material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home