Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Interesting

I woke up listening and - nothing. Not one little scrap of music playing. The radio was just turned off. Unusual. However I was immediately thinking hard about Zingerman’s chocolate cherry bread.
And yesterday’s am earworm was “Janie’s Got a Gun” - Aerosmith. Not my favourite Aerosmith by a long shot, I’m a definite “Get Your Wings” kind of girl.
Sometimes the head radio reminds me too much of Doug FM or WCSX . My feeling being that if I can’t bear to listen to those in real life why would I want that playing incessantly in my head?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Back at work in the mid nineties I was inundated daily with the complete works of 2Pac. And it would actually stay with me afterwards. Ick.

 
At 12/12/2006 9:06 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I haven't heard much of that. Saw a whole lot of Tupac tattoos get done though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home