Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chippin’

Away at the stuckness. It’s one or two things at a time. I can only do so much without the anxiety getting too high. The amount of paperwork a modern human is meant to cope with is irrational and absurd. Even someone like me who tries really hard to keep it simple and to the bare minimum. The piles just grow. The only good part is going through and extracting the huge pile that can go straight to recycling that’s the part I love. Taking the overwhelming stack and reducing it to a little pile of criticals and then the rest is just crap and goes away. if it wasn’t for that I would have to be on daily meds.
Gotta get to some stuff that needs to ready for a meeting this afternoon though so i’ll do that to the sound of spring thunder. Later, when it’s more processed maybe I’ll say something about the funeral.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 12:54 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Welcome back.

 
At 3/22/2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks it's been a tough month, or maybe year. Yeah let's call it year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home