Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Speaking of Music

All right you kids, that is, you out of town kids, this is it. Swimclub Radio II is going into production now that I’m unemployed again. If you are in, make some feeble beckoning motions, otherwise I am proceeding without you. That would make it a small production, just amongst us, cool, townie, types.

I know I’ve been lax on cracking the whip on ya’s, but now that Uncle Bunny is safely and thoroughly packed off to Houston (forever), I can suddenly have a life again. And the first order of business in that new life was cooking my ass off this weekend, followed by a burst of well intentioned, but possibly futile, busy work, starting today.

So what’s the deal-io? Is ya in or is ya out?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8/11/2008 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in.

barry

 
At 8/11/2008 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in as well. I'll be delivering the goods in person. I hear rumors that the Czars are bringing in a pinch hitter for the bass on the 23. Hush....I've already said too much.

 
At 8/13/2008 9:49 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Huzzah!
Looking forward then, to seeing you apparently Archfiend, and getting mail from Barfy. Who by the way, lives on a street where it would seem that either skaters once live and had clout at city hall or currently congregate because what skater could resist that.....

 
At 8/14/2008 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is a skate park nearby but i think the street was named after a local settler.

-b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home