Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh I am a beast

Well I did me some papering and if I don’t get my coveted A it will mean that I have gone insane w/out realizing and made no sense a’tall for 14 pages. Last night I was so very happily relieved and today I am bitch ugly and want to drink and fight.
So, if you run into me somewhere tonight, (because I now want no part of socializing and that just seems like a really good reason to force myself) and I seem a little buzzed, it’s probably best to just swallow any pride and be conciliatory to me. I have a bad habit of being a REALLY happy drunk until without warning I become extraordinarily vicious. Lon Chaney eat your heart out.

PS No moralizing required, as when these things happen I always hurt myself somehow, and usually pretty badly. It’s like perfect karma in a bottle.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/21/2008 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big ol hug at you!

barry

 
At 12/21/2008 9:28 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

You're good people Barry.

 
At 12/21/2008 9:37 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks for the thought, it turns out I took a little nap, and suddenly turned all sombre and low key. Which was better than furious. And as a result I did fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home