Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Fifteen & Sixteen

No, no, no, I didn’t cheat again. I just didn’t write yesterday is all. Really, for me, only dropping two days out of sixteen is not too bad of a pace.
So I decided to take the advices of other blogs and brush first. But what that means is that I then have to wait awhile after for everything to calm down. But today I used the time to do some wiping down in the bathroom, make some Trader Joe’s pop tube cinnamon rolls for afters, and play a stupid computer game way too obsessively for way too long. Don’t know how this will all work out if I ever get a real job again. But, cross that bridge when it arises eh?
I do think I’m seeing some progress on stain elimination, even though every day I smoke, drink tea and or coffee or even, like yesterday, eat blueberries. What that means in real time is that stains are coming off the tarter. Which makes me question, is or isn’t this going to dissolve tarter at some point?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home