Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Eight

Talk about resistance, I somehow conveniently “forgot” to post yesterday or even write a new post for today. OK I’ve gotten to the point where I am just swigging from the bottle and not measuring the time either (erring on the side of excess though). I was hungry at four in the morning so by the time it was time to do this I was all like “arrgghh I’m so hungry, let’s just get it over with.” Ok I’ve posted now. Now I have to dismember my living room for the contractor to fix the wall.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2011 10:06 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home