Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Seven

I was really in resistance to this today. I woke up, fed the cats, sat around, played facebook, smoked a couple cigarettes, watched a little TV. It wasn’t until I put water on for tea that I just said “Oh all right!!! I’ll do it already.” And after all, it was only twenty minutes out of my life. So I grudgingly got it done. All I can say is this better solve some systemic health issue to make it worth it. Cuz right now it’s bugging me.
I have noticed that it may be adding a little oomph to the old alimentary system, not that I need that. That is the one thing on me that works REALLY well already.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home