Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Fourteen

OK, OK, I’m back on it. Yesterday I was regaled with stories about how one (long distance) friend has had all her liver spots fade and her hair turn back to brown from grey. I haven’t seen her yet but will let you know later if I can verify this. Apparently at some point here I will smell bad for three days as well. Something about eliminating toxins no doubt. Today I just grabbed the bottle, took the swig and soldiered through, even when someone was in the bathroom when I was more than ready to spit. I just sat back down, kept swishing and started writing this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home