Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Ten

Oy vey. Had a bad morning with it today. See I have this gag reflex issue around toothpaste, teeth brushing, all that kind of thing. This is why I have really weird tooth pastes because the normal, minty, American stuff is just not on. Which is odd because I might fight you over a York Peppermint Patty.
I had tried to ignore that I swore to get back on the horse, but as I was putting on the tea water I took a swig. Twenty minutes later I was feeling a bit gaggy so I was glad for it to be over. But when I brushed my teeth all hell broke loose. You know how when you puke on a drunk it feels like your spine is knocking on your stomach? Ya, that. I had to resort to making ginger tea from tea bags which I generally do not care for. It wasn’t so bad with a large dollop of honey.
On the upside, I think I’m noticing that my hot/cold teeth sensitivity is going down. I tested it on the hot tea, not one twinge. I’ll try it on something cold if it ever stops being temperatures like 3 below outside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home