Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

LFMCoF #1

New Series...

Oil-pulling thing - I am still doing this. I had a break after about 47 days, when the house situation changed. People moved out, people moved in, the living room moved upstairs, all of which threw my AM routines completely out of whack. But I’m getting back in the groove and I did finally switch to coconut oil which is completely neutral tasting and makes the whole thing easier... And I do find there are some health benefits to it. I don’t know about all the wild claims but my mouth is definitely healthier.

Now I am on to a new thing gleaned from the #LFMF (Learn From My Fail) website. But this is (naturally) about cooking. So starting with one of the oldest I can remember:
LFMCoF #1

• If you are only eight, and have begged to be allowed to prepare the Blueberry Cobbler for the special company dinner, and you are having trouble deciphering your mom’s spidery script on the recipe card, just ask her. She would have been happy to explain that it actually said to mix two tablespoons of flour (not salt) into the berries.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home