Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Benign neglect, the story of my life

Have I neglected to mention The Bottom 99 link over there lately? I fear I have.

The first song to play is Orion, a bouncy little number which is actually a sad, sad, song. Then you should check out Full Still which is a quirky, funky rocker.

All recorded here in the music room of Chateau Cerise by Oliver who is teaching himself the mysteries of the Pro tools as fast as he can (which if you have any knowledge of it, you know the learning curve is quite steep).

We have ten new songs in the works and will throw up some new content when we can get some copyright stuff dealt with.

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 3:50 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I think Orion is nifty.

 
At 2/11/2006 1:31 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Cool, - thanks. It is one of my favourites, there's some new stuff sort of in that vein that should be ready in a couple months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home