Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Eatin’ good in the neighborhood

Saturday, Oliver and I recorded demos of all the new material for Quatro Veda, in order to get a new batch of copyrights sent off and get ready for “putting the band back together” in May. We both realized we’ve missed it. When the copyrights are in we’ll be putting up a myspace player for that one as well.

And I cooked up a ton of stuff, man have we been eating some good, quick, meals.
Saturday I cooked a prime rib, served with baked potato and asparagus. That translates into roast beef sandwiches with Au jus. As well as roast beef hash, (which I had with a ton of horseradish, yum). It’s pricey coming out of the gate (28 bucks) but when we get three to four meals for two out of it it really seems worth it.
Then Sunday I made good ol’ spaghetti with both Knight’s ground beef and sausage, Mama Mucci’s Capellini and garlic bread. So both yesterday and today we had the “fried spaghetti” leftovers which I like even better than the first day.
Definitely better than “fried coffee”. But maybe that really shows my age, in these times of home espresso machines probably no one fries coffee anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home