Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Group

Earworm radio: Unce, tice, fee times a maidy - Eddie Murphy
Yesterday was odd, uncomfortable, interesting, long and successful.
Math is polynomials and exponents.
Blood sugar is 238.
Sunday paper is still not completely read.
The semester is down to 5 weeks.
Grades should be in from math exam and psych paper.
Bush remains un-impeached.

4 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

If the Democrats actually manage to blow midterms we should revive the Whig Party.

 
At 3/27/2006 8:16 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I keep thinking it just can't be that hard to get a third party, but voting for Nader to try to get one got really, really old.

 
At 3/28/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I couldn't bring myself to vote for Nader these last two times.
The stakes were too high. Not like it helped though.
The big shift to the right has pulled me into the Democratic party because it's the only thing big enough to try to stop it from getting even worse. I hope.

 
At 3/28/2006 10:29 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

But they're such wussettes I just can't go there.
I did not vote for Nader last time but will cop to the time before.
My friend Dali then accused me for 2 years of being at fault for Gore's loss.
You know what's weird? I can't remember who Bush ran against this last time. Oh yeah, Kerry, geez I'se old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home