Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Why do the fotos suck lately?

Because with the stupid cell phone, the necessary glasses and the required TI-83 graphing calculator, taking up SO much room in my bag, I haven’t been carrying my camera everywhere I go, nearly as much.

I also think I’m a little staled on it right now, as what am I gonna show you? Here's some snow, here's some gray shit, here's some more snow.

2 Comments:

At 2/12/2006 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the awesome time last night, dear friend and the mind-bloggling mala present. NO need to judge each photo as it appears. Georgia OKeefe let hers set for many weeks before pronouncing judgment upon them, Breathing room is good.
We have a trmendous amount of zing bread over here-- can I drop stuff off for you tomorrow, on sunday.
I feel very very grateful to my girl friends right now and very hapy in afterglow of the second party tonight at the center, in the middle of the tsog for Ribur Rimpoche. we are a lucky bunch of puppies to have the Rimp and to have this nice winter retreat.
Lauie I am thinking a large batch of corn and potato chower, perhaps with the bit of sparrow bacon through in for flavor. Big old soup pot to handle the zing bread soup and of course some wacked out Trader Joe cheeses. We also have lots of persimmons here, though I have not tried to cook a persimmon lately. Any idea.? love, lizard

 
At 2/12/2006 7:57 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Yay cooking questions-
Always, in my view, should chowder start with a skillet of chopped bacon, then when you have rendered the bacon fat -bacon in soup and saute onion and celery in the bacon fat.
After that it's personal style but that, to me, is the basis.

Persimmons- now thats a different story, I haven't the faintest clue. You know who would know? Uncle Bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home