Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Yawn

Earworm Radio:
Bell Bottom Blues - Derek & The Dominoes

I’m keeping a sleep journal now as well. There's some question as to whether I have a sleep disorder. I can tell you one thing, it appears I wake up an average of four times a night. Perhaps that’s a good place to start looking.

2 Comments:

At 2/12/2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Johnny Cash doing Neal Young's Heart of Gold.

 
At 2/14/2006 8:27 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

That sounds awesome! I haven't heard that yet! Probably up there with his version of "The Mercy Seat" which pulled me straight up out of sleep at 3 in the morning the first time it entered my aural onciousness. The hair stood right up and I was like, this is world shifting stuff.
I can't even listen to his "Hurt", it's just too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home